Let's Make One Thing Very Clear ... Your Skin!
What Is Lumecca IPL Therapy and How Does It Work?
Laser therapies are becoming well known for their transformative abilities. The right laser improves your complexion and stimulates collagen production. Lumecca by InMode uses intense pulsed light (IPL) photofacial technology, providing professional-grade aesthetic results for the removal of skin concerns, ranging from redness, light acne scars, and rosacea to broken capillaries and hyperpigmentation. It is equipped with an intense pulsed light laser that specifically treats skin discoloration. There’s a reason this treatment is so well loved.
Lumecca IPL by InMode is Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics choice to provide a safe, non-surgical treatment using the most powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) device available to treat common and some not-so-common skin blemishes and irregularities. If you’d like to be able to say, “I woke up looking like THIS!”, it doesn’t get better than this celebrity-favorite laser treatment!
Over the last 10 years, laser skin therapies have changed everything about restoring and maintaining a youthful appearance. It involves a non-ablative laser that has been carefully calibrated to seek out specific pigments in the skin—including redness, darker discolored patches or dark spots from acne scarring, and sun damage, as well as age spots and freckles.
At Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics, we offer only the most cutting-edge technologies available.
We proudly operate Inmode’s Lumecca laser technologies, and our team undergoes hours of rigorous training to provide arguably the best IPL therapy photofacial and laser skin rejuvenation in Colorado.
Before and After
Make an Appointment Today!
What Does Lummecca IPL Laser Treat and
Are You a Good Candidate?
Do you have any of the following concerns with your skin?
By selectively targeting affected areas, the Lumecca IPL system can treat skin pigmentation, vascular lesions, skin texture irregularities, and sun damage. At the same time, your body will begin to regenerate vital collagen, plump your skin, and eliminate some fine lines for a youthful, fresh appearance.
This advanced laser skin resurfacing treatment can:
- Repair small blood vessels
- Eradicate sun spots or skin irregularities
- Combat acne and eliminate large pores
- Treat Rosacea or redness in the skin
- Stimulate collagen and improve skin texture
If you have any of the following conditions and have fair to medium-dark skin, this is the likely great solution for you!
- Sun damage, age spots, freckles
- Spider veins of the face and legs
- Extra blood vessels in the skin or benign growths in the skin
- Superficial leg veins and venous malformations
- Benign pigmented epidermal lesions
- Hyperpigmentation or Rosacea
- Vascular lesions (birth marks) or port wine stains
- Melasma or “pregnancy mask”
Our providers work closely with our patients to ensure we are thorough with treatment options and client expectations. Bring on the Beauty!
Post Treatment Notes
- For best results, we advise avoiding the sun and wearing sunscreen for up to 4 weeks.
- Patients will experience redness and a slight warming of the skin. These side effects usually subside within an hour or two.
- Over the next 24-48 hours, you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the week afterwards, the pigmented lesions flake off, leading to an evening out of skin tone. Some people say it looks like coffee grounds.
- After treating vascular lesions, you may see the vein blanch and disappear or a color change in the vessel, which disappears after a few days. If you have any concerns, please reach out at any time.
If you’re considering Lumecca IPL photofacial treatment, you may have some questions. What is Lumecca IPL treatment? How does it work? Does it tighten skin? How much does it cost? And more!
Lumecca IPL Laser by InMode has a 100% “Worth It” Rating on Realself.com. Lumecca IPL is cleared for use on skin types I – IV and has been utilized by clinicians to treat thousands of people in the United States. Lumecca is optimized for light to dark skin tones, thus making IPL therapies available to a larger audience than ever before.
Lumecca IPL Laser by InMode is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 mm range addressing large spot sizes at a high pulse repetition rate. This improves overall results for the removal of vascular and pigmented lesions. The Lumecca IPL uses sapphire cooling tips, which also improves patient comfort.
This technology simply means our providers can safely treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions, create more patient comfort, and deliver optimal results. This translates into saving our clients time and money.
The effects of Lumecca IPL treatment usually last from six months up to one year. However, it is recommended to go for maintenance treatments to prolong the visibility of the results.
The cost of IPL treatment varies depending on the size of the area being treated, the number of sessions needed, and the location of the clinic. Schedule a free consultation with Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics to get an accurate estimate of the cost of treatment. We offer packages and memberships.
Lumecca stands apart from other IPL therapies. Lumecca IPL is cleared for use on skin types I – IV and has been utilized by clinicians to treat thousands of people in the U.S. alone.
Lumecca side effects are rare, with most skin reactions subsiding within a few hours after treatment.
The Science Behind the Treatment:
“Peak Power Effect On Skin Rejuvenation Using Ipl: Lumecca Ipl Evaluation”
- Author: E. V. Ross MD; and Michael Kreindel, PhD
- Technology: Lumecca
- Published Date: May 2016
- Publication: Advances in Aging Research